You contemplated Selling your home but as the winter months crept up you decided to wait. You thought maybe you will just get it going in the New Year. You heard that the winter season is slow for Rancho Cucamonga real estate or that no one is really buying homes during the holidays anyway. Is what you heard the actual truth?
The truth is that it is always better to be in the game than on the bench. Here are 11 great reasons to get started now!
11. By selling now, you may have an opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the Spring when there are traditionally more houses on the market which could ultimately drive prices down. This could mean you sell high and buy low.
10. You can sell now for more money and we will provide for a delayed closing or extended occupancy until early next year.
9. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the option to restrict showing during the six or seven days around the Holidays.
8. January is traditionally the month for employees to begin new jobs. Since a transferee cannot wait until Spring to buy, you need to be on the market during the Holidays to capture the market.
7. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax reasons.
6. buyers have more time to look for a home during the Holidays than they do during a work week.
5. Buyers are more emotional during the Holidays, so they are more likely to pay your price.
4. Houses show better when decorated for the Holidays.
3. There are fewer homes on the market during the Holidays which means there is a greater opportunity to capture motivated buyers AND a better sales price for you.
2. Serious buyers have fewer houses to choose from during the Holidays and less competition means more money for you.
And the number one reason why you should list your Rancho Cucamonga home during the Holidays....
1. People who look for homes during the Holidays are more serious buyers!
Give us a call today to find out what the current market value of your home is in today's market and if listing during this Holiday season is right for you. Don't sit on the bench and wonder, get in the game!
Brought To You By: Randy Charlton of Keller Williams Realty Rancho Cucamonga